DATE: Saturday 2nd April, 9:00 am - 3:30 pm VENUE: The Library at Loreto Kirribilli, 85 Carabella St, Kirribilli NSW 2061 This will be an interactive program, not a series of passive lectures. You will come prepared to be guided and mentored by the facilitators, who will help you hone your ideas.
Building Influence in School Libraries: Delivering on your Ideas
The focus will be on YOU and your plans and dreams for Delivering an outstanding library services.
Our workshops will enpower you to implement new programs and services that you had previously been 'putting off' or avoiding.
Skills you will develop include:
- Framing and communicating your vision
- Negotiating a direction
- Building confidence and influence
- Forging partnerships
- Using positive and creative communication
- Redefining your direction
- Motivating and involving stakeholders
- Managing multiple tasks
- Prioritising and delivering new initatives
- Marketing yourself and the library
- Learning to take risks
- Achieving your goals
When: Sat, 2 April 2016 from 9:00am to 3:30pm
Where: The Library at Loreto, 85 Carabella St, NSW, 2061, Australia
Contact: Michelle Jensen
Email: Michelle Jensen