Terms & Conditions
School Library Association of New South Wales Security Policy
The School Library Association of New South Wales (SLANSW) uses the eWAY Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions.
eWAY processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet.
All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the eWAY gateway are secured payments.
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by SLANSW or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAY’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
- eWAY is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks.
- eWAY at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by SLANSW.
For more information about eWAY and online credit card payments, please visit http://www.eWAY.com.au
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from eWAY containing your order details (if you have provided your email address). We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering.
If you have any queries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Refund & Returns Policy
If you have registered for a course and can no longer attend due to unforeseen circumstances, please email us at email@example.com.
We will confirm the cancellation and refund you the money within 14 days of confirmation of the cancellation.